Here are some of the services we can provide for you when shipping your pet internationally:
- Plan Your Pet’s Route – We will find the best route for your pet, keeping them on the most direct route possible that can accommodate your pet’s needs.
- Visit to the Vet – We can provide for a visit to a licensed and accredited veterinarian shortly before the travel date to obtain required travel forms and tests.
- USDA Endorsement – we can arrange for USDA endorsement which is required for all pets departing the United States.
- Provide All Equipment Necessary – We can provide IATA compliant pet crates, hardware, pads, water bottles, microchips, and all equipment necessary for your pet to travel internationally.
- Complete Paperwork – We will obtain and complete all necessary paperwork required by the airline and the destination country prior to your pet’s travel date, including USDA endorsement.
- Schedule Kenneling – We can arrange for any kenneling necessary to accommodate your pet’s flight schedule, whether in the originating city, layover city or destination city.
- Check-In, Pickup & Drop Off – We can provide for pickup, delivery and check-in of your pet at the airline as well as pickup, customs clearance and delivery of your pet at its destination.
Can you provide for pre-travel arrangements such as kenneling, vet visits, completion of forms and endorsements? Absolutely, we can provide this service for you. Can you pick up my pet at my house and check my pet at the cargo facility? Absolutely, we can provide this service for you. Can you handle customs clearance and deliver my pet to me at home? Absolutely, we can provide this service for you. How much will transporting my pet cost? Every pet relocation is different. Our prices for international pet shipping are very reasonable, and we work hard to ensure a safe and comfortable trip for your pet. First Step: Get a free, no obligation quote for our services. Please complete a pet transport quote form and we will respond promptly.